From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 18:50:49 -0700
Ward Nicholson wrote:

This new site is really good and has a very accurate review of the third edition of NeanderThin.  Based on this
review I think Kirt will like the upcoming edition as I have addressed most of the flaws he points out.

I was hoping to see a review of the latest paleo-book listed at:

http://www.karger.ch/bookseries/wrund/wrund084.htm

As the price for the book is US$172.25, I would really like to see a review before I buy.  Loren Cordain was
kind enough to send me a copy of his grain paper (included in this book) and I found it to be excellent.

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin"