From:
myers shirley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 15:01:03 -0600
I must have missed a post. What is Charles Hunt's relationship to Ray
Audette? I don't mind seeing Ray making some money off of this program at
all.  When I follow the program FAITHFULLY---NO CHEATING, all aches and
pains are gone. My breathing especially is improved. I live at a high
altitude and can much more easily go upstairs. I'm happier and my skin is
just GREAT!

Shirley