From:
"~ Rainah ~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 22:57:50 -0500
Ada wrote:

>>insects should fill a good portion of out
>> daily diet, but then in this day and age
>> we would have to worry about
>> pesticides and other pollutants. The
>> bottom line is that I just don't see how
>> we can ever be truly "paleo".

Ada,
You could always move to South America, I have a friend who married into
a jungle tribe down there, he was telling me about these grubs that
burrow in the palm trees, he said they were absolutely delisious..like
eatting vanilla cream you just bite the head off..made me want to try
them...they also hunt with a blow gun and plant poison.  He says it is
very peaceful the animals just lay down and go to sleep...he let me try
the blow gun (without the plant poison) It was so easy to use...if ever
I have to hunt for my meat that is how I would want to do it..anyway I
think you could still be paleo in this day and age if you are in the
right place...