From:
Lady Ariel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 20:34:57 -0800
Hey all,
        I just received my Neanderthin book.  I haven't had a chance to read
it...but
I did glance at it.  Looks Great.  Thanks Ray!!! :)

        I did extremely well today *until* ( yes, this is a theme with me ) a
co-worker talked me into having some ice cream.  Boy, did it taste good,
but boy
does my stomach ever hurt BAD!  Ugh.  Anyway, I sure am willing to give
this a try.
There are just the relatives I need to try to get over.  I'm not sure
how I'll handle
that one.  Being the youngest child (bad excuse) I also tend to be QUITE
open to
suggestion.  I guess that's an issue to be worked out with a
psychiatrist of some
sort. :)

        Part of my problem at this point is lack of planning.  I don't have any
good snacks with me at work, so someone suggests ice cream and I'm all
over it.
I can see I'll need to take a trip to the grocery store.  Also, to throw
another
wrench in the works, I'm married to a guy who loves pizza and
hamburgers.  The
hamburgers I'll be able to do (minus bun).  The pizza is going to be a
little
tougher.  If anyone has any advice on handling a spouse...I'd appreciate
it.  Getting
rid of him is not an option. :) Anyway, my husband is wanting to lose
some weight
so maybe I'll be able to talk him into this whole thing.  I'll give him
the book
to read.

        Anyway, I'm off to do some reading.  Talk to you guys later...have a
great
one.

Ariel

PS...I was kind of happy to see some of you talking about ADD...I
haven't been
diagnosed with any such beast, but I do have alot of trouble
concentrating and
focusing.  I really hope Neanderthin will help.