From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 13:11:19 +0200
At 22:32 1998-10-07 -0500, James wrote:
>reducing calories isn't as hard as it sounds.  What is hard is NOT the
>body's actual yelling out for more food, it is the brain's struggle with
>all the advertising and societal attitudes it has been bombarded with
>almost continuously.

My experiences are the contrary. No problem with the world around me,
just the inside, which seems to be continuously hungry. If I avoid eating
in the morning I can wait till lunch, but at that time my hunger is
terrible.  As soon as I start eating, I can't stop. It feels like if
someone should try to stop me from eating, I would get violent. And the
food should be dense: meat fat, fruit, nuts. Lettuce is nothing.

- Hans