C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kim Peng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 17:28:11 -0700
Kim Speaking

First I will tell you the good news then I will ask you the question.
The good news is a friend of mine is going for guide dog training this
summer and her name is Rebecca. She is really excited. The question is
have any of you ever delt with a bus fight and there is a roomer going
on that you were strangling the one person in the fight while the other
is getting the chance beat him up. Well thats what happened to me and
my bus driver said if he ever finds out who said that they will ow me a
big apology. Just for that my bus driver  got called into the managers
office at Laidlaw and my bus driver said it was not true. Well when I
found out tonight I was not pleased and I said to my bus driver if you
find out who it is I would like to know so I can tell him or her to
mind your own business. Any advice on what to do would be appreciated.

Thank you

Kim