Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 17:10:43 +1000
You can get phytosterols from Paleo foods, especially root vegetables.
unfortunately you have to look up their content one by one on the USDA
database http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/ unless you're a database whiz in
which case you can download the whole database and play with it. Possibly
nutribase may give phytosterols in its more expensive versions (it uses the
USDA data) or look into Dietpower

ANYONE WHO HAS SOFTWARE (eg MS ACCESS FILES) THAT CAN  MASSAGE THE USDA
DATABASE FOR DIET DIARY PURPOSES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO
SEE EVERY AMINO ACID ETC.

Regards Ben