Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 12:27:55 -0500
Some supermarkets have "natural" meats.  Buy those.  They are minimally
processed and fed without antibiotic in the feed. You might ask for a
brochure on the meat you are purchasing from your supermarket.  The
grain makes a difference to those who are intolerant to that specific
grain and it makes a difference to the cow.  A lot of them are being fed
cotton seed which is used to make male birth control.  There is
something wrong with that too.    imo.      Oliva