Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 15:55:57 -0500
My veterinarian told me that to see what diseases will emerge in people, all
one has to do is look at the animals first.  I wonder which virus we have in
"us" that is comparable to Parvo virus in animals.  Likewise with feline
leukemia.
I'm sorry to hear about your son and am so glad you found someone like Ray
when you did.   Doesn't coconut oil help him???  Isn't it caprylic acid that
fights intestinal yeast?  I'm really quite ignorant on the subject and need
to do a search.       Oliva