Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"White, David (Streets & Drainage)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 07:17:35 -0500

I have been following PP since last august. Both Eades and Atkins include a
gradual increase in carbohydrates. For the last month, I have been adding
fruit and dried fruit on a limited basis. Just track your carb grams to
figure out how much you can handle.