Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
STONE and SPEAR <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 1997 05:38:09 -0700
I'm almost going into my second day as a new listowner and I really must
say it has been very enjoyable and must thank Dean Esmay and Don Wiss as
co-owners in getting PALEOFOOD up and running so quickly and efficiently.

If you have a comment, problem and/or concern with the list operation,
please direct them to me privately at [log in to unmask] and I'll
take care of it.

You'll no doubt have noticed that I've had to forward a few messages on
behalf of their authors, all I can say is that this was a "learning
experience" for me and everyone should now be able to post their messages
directly themselves.

Just a reminder to edit replies to messages as much as possible to conserve
computer space at our host St. Johns.

Almost "anything goes" on this open list except being rude or inconsiderate
of others.

We are here to learn and share, we are not here to be perfect.

Grant
----->
The Paleolithic Diet Page
What the Hunter/Gatherers Ate