BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - Dwell time 5 minutes." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 17:25:15 -0500
Michael,
As to the Cuba, Big Easy slate connection Joe Jenkins 814-786-9085.  You
probably know him, but I sure he will investigate thoroughly and include
this as an addendum to his next book.  Plus he will be very appreciative for
an excuse to drag wife et al to SwimpCity.  My favorite event is dolphin
mating under the full moon at Grand Isle.  Ask me about it sometime.
    With regard to the cleaning - TH was not on my list, but thank you for
the intro. and I will follow thru on this.

Best,
Leland