From:
David Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 14:31:05 -0400

I thought I would pass on my experience with Menu Direct foods. two
weeks ago I placed an order for their pizza's and a few other items. It
was the first time I had placed an order. I was really intrigued by
their claims about a "great tasting pizza". Having been gf  for 18 month
now, the only thing I miss is pizza. I have tried other gf pizzas and
was appalled at how very very bad they were.

The order was placed on a monday, I was told it would ship on tuesday
and arrive on thursday, by friday it had not arrived so I called menu
direct. I was placed on hold for 15 minutes, when the person finally
came on they checked and told me the order had shipped and should have
arrived already, I asked them to check with the shipping department and
was put on hold for another 25 minutes,at which point  I then hung up.
When I called on monday and spoke to Lydia the supervisor, she could not
have been more helpful. A box arrived the next day with the pizza and
several other frozen items. The chili, lasanga and muffins packaging
were open and torn up, the pizzas were intact . I called Lydia and she
is sending out replacment items next week and was very helpful.

The cheese pizza was fantastic. It really is the closet thing to real
pizza that I have had since going gf.

Lydias help in fixing the shipping problems are commendable and I highly
reccomend giving them a try.

David in Miami