RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Francis Orlando <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 12:46:19 -0400
Liza May,

You are branding almost everthing "racist", including "ignorance".
Give me a break, will you?

Carol is in fact correct to some extent - it depends on the situation,
and what the intent of the speaker is, and the relationship to
the listener, etc, etc.

Come on guys, enough nonsense.

This is the most absurd, irrelevant thread I have ever seen.