CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Koenig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 14:10:54 -0700
Write on, Silvia!  And maybe Bill can start a campaign to save the 5,000 Iraqi kids
who are collateral damage of U.S. humanitarian intervention each month, and all of
the disappeareds and tortured and assassinated throughout Latin America with U.S.
humanitarian assistance over the decades (and continuing) and  . . . . .excuse me,
but I'm going to hurl.   Dan Koenig