C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. STEPHEN MARGOLIS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 04:06:33 -0500
Hey Dudes,

That G word back!

And Kinged now!  Wow!  Can I kiss the ring?  Nah.  With that crown tilting,
I'll wind up with pierced lips.

Been on the streets of Philly this balmy Pesach and Easter week, got
get-togethers and people time up the gazoo.  Don't know how normality
suddenly blossomed.

Tuesday, post gorging dim-sum, hair cut, gift shopping Kona, at the Bassets
Iced Cream counter, saw and sat next to a sweetie with a tank top and ring
through her nose.  For a chain!  And the strength to pull it.

Catching up with the Digests and sometimes indigestible threads.  Good to
see Kyle's ok if still hurting, Bobby backing off his powerful punches but
not his jokes, Ken and Deri splicing wit, Martin sending Calgary weather
reports, Mag/Joy making peace and welcome for newbie Dan, Carla brushing her
teeth, and Trisha, Trisha, mixing mayhem and well meaning.  Beth running
ketchup.  Mariana succouring artists.  Chester? the urinal holding up?
Perky, maybe, just maybe, emailing plain text.  New, hopeful, young Amanda
preparing for marriage and babies (Do you notice the wannabees, er,
well-wishers, swarming?).  Jill, Stephen A, ":D", please post us.

Gonna miss Dr. K.  Trying to keep score ("How do I stiff thee, let me count
the ways?) as he nixed up/down the numbers.  It's a shame to waste a
"doctor."  Maybe he'll get assisted in jail.  As for "youth in asia" as with
much in life I'm uncertain and unsure.  Lose my balance easily.  Black and
white are useful (Do they hide what they reveal?) colors, many prefer them.
More on this...maybe.

Anyways, got to get more sleep.  Happy H'days.  Welcome Spring.

Hugs,

ISM

Date:    Tue, 30 Mar 1999 21:42:48 +0000
From:    Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Intro

        Kyle E Cleveland <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hmmmm, King of the Gimps, eh?  Is that anything like ,"Lord of
> the Flies"?  ISM, feel free to step in here and help me out.

Are we talking William Golding, or just bragging? :-)

Date:    Sun, 28 Mar 1999 21:21:33 -0500
From:    Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>

Hello King Gimp,

        One word of advice. Lighten up!!!

Bobby

>I don't know why my introduction was returned to me. So I will give it
>another try.
>
>Hello people,
>
> My name is Dan Keplinger, AKA kinggimp for reasons you find out as time
>goes on.  Did you know gimp also means fight spirit, its me in a nut
>shell.  Anyway I=92m 26 and needless to I have C.P.  last May I graduated
>>from Towson University with my major in Mass Communications and minor in
>Art.  In February I started grad school at the University of Baltimore
>for my master=92s in Publications Design.  I=92m an artist in every way
jus=