RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jo Yoshida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 15:34:28 -0700
 >He overstates how bad peripheral neuropathy is.  If you're
 >interested, see
 >http://www.ninds.nih.gov/health_and_medical/disorders/peripheralneuropathy_doc.htm
 >for a better explanation.

Hi Carol - thanks for the interesting link. Harvey Diamond is certain
that Agent Orange was the cause of his current condition. That may
be, and I certainly won't underestimate the toxicity of that
defoliant. But I'm wondering if his long-term raw veganism might have
had some effect on neurological function (like Herbert Shelton) and
therefore his muscles have atrophied as a result of disuse. Maybe
that might have convinced him to start consuming RAF recently?

Cheers,
Jo