RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Orlando <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 13:27:11 -0500
Bob R., Roberta,

Here are the original statements that I questioned as to their
accuracy.

You told me then, Bob, that I need to accept some logic, or something
that effect.  Do you have any information for me?

"Regarding bring kids up raw, they must have flesh foods if you want
to do
 this.  "

"It is very hard to find a good source of raw dairy, and they will
 need it for strong bones. "
(there was no mention of not being able to breast feed)

"Because you don't eat animals and don't eat eggs, I suggest you find
a good
 source for sashimi and include that in your raw diet 3-4 times a
week.
 That will give you the EFAs and flesh protein you will not have on an
 otherwise raw diet."

I'll be on vacation for a week, so you have plenty of time.