RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Matthew Holt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 15:54:16 +1100
As far as reproduction goes, eating plenty of flesh products,
especially
fatty fish in to keep lean muscle mass and body fat proportions in
normal
ranges will prevent hormone problems. Many folks who eat raw go to a
completely vegan diet and do not get the fats, the EFAs their bodies
need.

regards,
Roberta

Thanks Roberta - It would indeed be a good supply of fat but eating
animals
is not an option. I have no problem with Dairy though.

What I was trying to find is real scientific research addressing the
viability of Vegetarian Raw food diet. While I am fully aware of the
benefits, there seems to be some real problems that need to be
addressed,
especially for children, athletes, women and poor people (dentists are
expensive!).

Ideas anyone?

Regards

matthew