RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 21:07:31 +0100
Q.  Who wins the racist?  (answer below)

I don't really think this is the time to ask of the ins and outs of
"high"
meat, temperature is too hot here lately, enough to fry the friggin'
bacteria, but I go where exterminating angels fear to tread.
Sometimes,
after eating aged-beef, I feel a slight bloating, as if I am going to
be
bacteria infested or otherwise sick.  So far this lasts only for a
short
while then all is okay.  Is this an effect of extra bacteria in the
meat,
or apprehension (okay, I feel a little apprehensive still), or the e
coli
placebo effect?  I am going to skip the molds thing until I get some
hard
answers! ;-)

Actually, I am taking my time, going slowly, with the raw, high or
not,
meat, and so far it is going well.  No bowel disturbances at all for
example.  But I do have questions and there seems to be a dearth of
well-rounded info out there, at least that originated on this planet.
think I'll have another go at the archives soon.

Does any of this make any sense?  It is hard for me to speak about the
raw
meat thing, I think I need a brand new and more prolific vocabulary to
express these new-to-me dietary excursions.

SO

Q.  Who wins the racist?

A.   The Fascist.

hahahaha..  er, not funny?  sigh,