RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Axel Makaroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 18:56:54 -0300
At 08:38 30/03/1999 -0800, you wrote:
>Axel:
>>as i said, i stopped junk mostly when i sent that message a
>>month ago. i had been eating "clean" food for a couple of
>>weeks before that. but for the last month ... i have not
>>plunged into eating crap auto pilot. i still eat junk
>>sometimes, but happily the stuff is loosing its appeal

martha:

>I'm very curious whether you use words like junk & crap to
>mean the same things I would.  For example, are you talking
>about things like candy, fried salty snack foods, twinkies;  or
>do you mean more like breads, beans, cooked potatoes,
>stuff like that?

axel:

i call junk what you call junk. hey, i love raw food and all that, but
cooked potatoes are not junk to me. breads and beans could be, though ;)
just kidding.
junk is all the dead processed addictive often empty stuff that people eat.
my body is wise, and always lets me know by the way i feel that junk food
is death and disease oriented whereas whole food, raw, maybe cooked, is
life and health oriented. even my eyes shile way more simply by sticking to
all raw for a couple of weeks!

>>-- rebounding. every morning, i put some music that
>>prompts me to dance, take a couple of hand weights, and
>>for about 45 minutes to an hour, i
>>dance/sing/run/rebound/lift weights.
>>
>>-- i started lifting weights at home. my brother has a cheap
>>small nautilus machine... i want to do real bodybuilding
>>with proffesional guidance for a few months and see what
>>happens.=20
>>
>>-- bicicling. about an hour a day, most days.=20
>>
>>--sunbathing!

martha:

>Wow, you really sound like an all-or-nothing kind of guy!
>
>Cheers,
>Martha

actually yes and no. the above was as i see it sort of a survival
mechanism, i was deppressed, doing zero sports and eating junk everyday,
afraid and obsesed with disease and symptoms, bored like a stone, pale,
feeling dead at some levels. so i said no and started doing what i have
already told here. also i had tons of accumulated energy. it makes sense in
a way. my life was almost paralyzed, so do not expect i could have
gradually started doing some mild exercise today, some tomorrow, etc. i am
twenty five and feel like doing a lot! it is that simple.

btw, it has been a week body building daily, and i like it! the trainer at
the gymasium says take it easy, this is nothing, after your muscles get a
little used to this, we will start with real exercises. it is also funny to
see how big are some of the folks over there. they are BIG!

regards,

axel makaroff