RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Martha Seagoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 08:38:03 -0800
Axel:
>as i said, i stopped junk mostly when i sent that message a
>month ago. i had been eating "clean" food for a couple of
>weeks before that. but for the last month ... i have not
>plunged into eating crap auto pilot. i still eat junk
>sometimes, but happily the stuff is loosing its appeal
I'm very curious whether you use words like junk & crap to
mean the same things I would.  For example, are you talking
about things like candy, fried salty snack foods, twinkies;  or
do you mean more like breads, beans, cooked potatoes,
stuff like that?

>-- rebounding. every morning, i put some music that
>prompts me to dance, take a couple of hand weights, and
>for about 45 minutes to an hour, i
>dance/sing/run/rebound/lift weights.
>
>-- i started lifting weights at home. my brother has a cheap
>small nautilus machine... i want to do real bodybuilding
>with proffesional guidance for a few months and see what
>happens.=20
>
>-- bicicling. about an hour a day, most days.=20
>
>--sunbathing!

Wow, you really sound like an all-or-nothing kind of guy!

Cheers,
Martha