CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
frank scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 13:53:02 -0800
Hold on...I often disagree with Hitchens, as in his stance re NATO and
Kosovo, but what was "disgraceful" about his stand re the  "disgraceful"
Clinton?

What was most "disgraceful", to me, was the stance of all too many
liberal/left/progressives who didn't stand at all, but rather groveled
at the feet of a sexist swine...it was left to morons and hypocrits of
the right to speak out against his  dreadful behavior, which would be
unacceptable for the average adolescent, and screamed bloody murder
about if indulged in by, say, a Bush or Buchanan..

Hitchens was the only remotely progressive person in major media to call
a spade a spade. I respect him for that, and hardly find him to be a
"mole", regardless of his other positions with which I am in
disagreement...

But he has his head wedged firmly up his ass re Kosovo, as does the
tresy person..(not Hitchens ass, but his/her own)...forgive my
disrespect, but he/she has been truly nasty to the person from
Yugolslavia...

fs