CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
B Sandford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 20:20:55 +1200

> Based on my experience, and all considerations being equal,
> I believe less in the Random Walk of the Bumbling Newbie
> theory of causality than in the spiteful antagonism of a hothead
> and the extraordinary lengths to which a type-A can go.

That's fantastic!

I used that AV online thing to translate it into Portugese:

ased em minha experiência, e em todas as considerações que são iguais, eu
acredito menos na caminhada aleatória da teoria do newbie de Bumbling do
causality do que no antagonism spiteful de um hothead e dos comprimentos
extraordinários a que um type-A pode ir.

And then, the double check, and without succumbing to cheap situationist
parody, back to English (?)

ased in my experience, and all the considerações that are equal, I believe
little the random walked one of the theory of newbie of Bumbling of
causality of that in antagonism spiteful of one hothead and the
extraordinary sizes the one that one type-A can go.

Chomsky came here. I went to hear him at the local Management Studies Dept.
Me, and 1500 others. Perhaps we'll all have a day at the zoo next - just
another curiosity, just another break from the routine.