CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
William Meecham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 15:42:11 -0700
The below in part is written with blinders on.  It is a clear as noses
and will be seen as so if not now then by all in a few years; this is
simply an attempt to extend the US empire into the Balkans and would
surely succeed (at enormous cost to the people in the region ) EXCEPT
FOR RUSSIA, which has warned that this empire stretch can lead to WWIII.
Listen up all (especially US rulers).