CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Holly Bond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 20:33:43 -0400

Hi! I am new to this mailing list. And I am very glad it is here!
It is very hard to find support, and I am feeling pretty miserable
these days.

I have tried to eat entirely gluten free since December
when I found out.  I immediately felt better, and 2 weeks into it,
I got some gluten accidentally and definitely knew it!  But, having
the glucose intolerance as well is really getting me down.  It is
really hard to have to watch my carbs AND gluten!

Right now I just really feel overwhelmed.  And, I am also pretty
sure that these recent feelings of depression have been caused by
hidden gluten/too many carbs/ and hormones!
Can someone please help!  I am so tired of eating meat and salads!

Desperately,

Holly