C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 19:15:04 -0800
Hi all!

My name is Gary, and I used to be a regular on this list.  I have a
job now working at the San Andreas Regional Center here in Central
Ca.  Do to my job, and other oblagations I have to myself, (Phisical
Theripy doctors visits ect) I don't have the time
to partisapate on the list neary as much as I would like.  But I lerk
ona simi regular basis, and try to keep up with all of you as much as
I can.  I've been a part of this list since 95 I think, so my intro is
probably somewhere in the arkives.

So I just wanted to say congrads to you Mariana for getting in a
big-time Mag with your writing!!  I've written a few things here and
there with no luck.  That's why I finaly broke down and got a real
job!!  HAHAHA

So to all my old friends from waaaay back, it's nice to know your
stillhanging out here  To all my new friends, even though I don't say
much here these days,I hope to get toknow more of you as time goes on.

So keep it up Mariana.  You goooo!!!

So my best to all here!-Gary