C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 08:01:13 -0400
Tell the truth, Bobby, you really like those Saturns 'cause they're made by
Bubba down the road in Sparta!  (I like 'em too and I've got more cousins at
the Sparta plant than you can shake a stick at.  Nice to see some $$$ in
that local economy.)