BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
CBrown102 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Telepathic chickens leave no traces.
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 00:37:05 EDT
Could this be the Paul Margolis I knew so long ago of LRY fame? Dosn't mater-
You may want to contact my friend Cary who is writing an article on housing in
cuba and into the preservation side of things there. I know  because she asked
for her book back which I'm still looking for. Yes Ken I've still got your
book and I'm trying to learn french. I've been on the sidelines here watching
with interest and little time. I will email cary and tell her of this site .
Another friend was just back from Cuba at Thanksgiving and I listened to his
report with interest. It seems there is a up side to just about anything. Our
countries blockade on Cuba may have hurt many people, but it saved many
beautiful buildings  creighton