BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Donald B. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 10:52:45 -0500
Nice to have someone else mention us! Thank you, Mary. I have been reading
the traffic on preservation resource lists wondering whether to mention PSB
was to violate the non-commercial rule. I will make such mention now for
those who are interested.

Preservation Sourcebook is available in regional editions--the regions
being where each edition is distributed. They might include companies from
anywhere that want to do business in that region. In addition, all the
preservation organizations, government offices and educational programs in
the region that are known to us are listed free of charge.

The Mid-Atlantic region covers from South Jersey through Virginia,
including PA, MD, DE, WV, VA, DC. Copies of the 1st edition (1998) are
still available, and a new edition (expanded to include the Southern
states) is now in preparation and should be available in the Spring. Anyone
wishing to be included in this edition should contact us this month.

The Northeast Edition (covering New York and New England) was first
published in May 1999 and copies are still available. It will not be
replaced until next year.

A Midwest edition is planned for this year. Eventually there will be a
Western edition also.

All the descriptive listings and paid content (listings, ads, featured
historic projects) from our books may be found on our web site
www.preservationweb.com

The books are free to those who work professionally in the field of
preservation, and $24.95 to anyone else (which mostly means Harry Historic
Homeowner). Many of you already have copies--if not, contact us.

Donald B White
Associate Publisher
Preservation Sourcebook
www.preservationweb.com