BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David west <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Shinola Heretics United"
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 06:27:22 +0000
John

I will post there tomorrow ... after I get back to the office and review some of the technical information on the system so that I can talk a little more knowledgeably about it.

I know that many people have tried to do this over the centuries, and whilst the Brits thought they had it solved with the limewater application approach, it seems that this was a fairly su(pe)rficial thing.

Cheers

david

PS  What's happened to the keyboard?

>>> John Mascaro <[log in to unmask]> 11/23/99 03:55pm >>>
 "...innovative calcite deposition techniques..."

Boy, you sure know how to make a man drool....can't wait to hear Harry's
ideas on this one.  Post this to www.limeonline.com, David - I and everyone
interested in phrases such as this, will be on the edges of our chairs to
hear Mr. Francis' ideas.

John Mascaro