BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "BullaPinmankaheaders"
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 17:33:01 EST
In a message dated 11/17/99 4:26:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> and print a historic photograph of your unidentified building for you, at
>  absolutely no charge.

Sharpshooter,

Ha ha ha. B&W will do me little good for matching brownstone. But thanks for
the stone heart.
Reminds me that at recent IPTW I felt compelled to ask a presenter if they
accepted blind painters in thier club. Instead, after he remarked that on
occasion he spit into his eyecup if short of water, I asked if he ever had
occasion to piss into his eyecup. He wanted to know why the hell anyone would
do that. My reply, well, if they chewed chaw then they might have need of an
alternative in an emergency.

][<en