BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 17:32:53 EST
In a message dated 3/30/99 11:26:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

>  Almost always find this so. and found that if I'm prepared for it and can
>  manage to 'handle' and deal w/ all the ado, enough positive energy is
>  generated to last for weeks.  But, if the full moon catches me disorganized
>  and 'swamps' me, it takes me a month to dig myself out!

I see a lot of things go nuts around the full moon. It had never occured to me
that it could be managed, but it makes good sense. I spend considerable time
trying to maintain a positive energy. Knowing that there is an appropriate
time to do it, like with biorythms, helps. Thanks for the idea. I'll report
back.

Today I got to counsel a woman whose mother is going in for the heart
ablation, same as I had last year. I felt really good about being asked and
being able to say good things about a high anxiety medical activity.

][<en