BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 19:29:21 -0500
Yes.  This exhibit was organized and set up by motorcycle buff  Thomas
Krens, Director of the GooGoo.  You could really set him up by calling him
at his home in Williamstown, Mass:  413-458-3557.  While your at it, tell
him an old student wants to know how and why titanium and not chrome in
Spain.
Best,
Leland