BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 17:23:47 EST
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Pyramid Mall in Lansing NY

Before Pyramid was Jamesway, which has remained for me a symbol of the
degradation of cheapness, both in product and human character. I'm curious
what will happen with all the empty shells Caldor's is leaving behind. I know
Macy's (Federated) has been struggling for years with their buidlings, and
their attempts to remain solvent.

Somehow I ended up with a copy of the Chapter 11 bancruptcy petition for
Livent on my desk... don't know how it got there... but the question begs as
to what will happen to the newly restored Ford Theater on 42nd Street as a
result.

][<en