BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 15:22:48 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From:   Ken Follett [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   December 18, 1998 1:52 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Re: BP Baghdad

In a message dated 12/18/98 8:14:05 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> Thus THIS would be the smother of all wars?

Which leads to a need to boobproof our heritage?

R. Crumb

Sorry for  the original typo :)
Dan: Are you aware that Bullwinkle was exiled from the Macy's parade for fear
that he might knock over a lamp post?

I WAS aware of that, and it makes perfect sense.  With the moose from Frostbite Falls, we're already one bulb dim...why would we want to compound the problem?

Which gives rise to yet another question...what would preservationists do with a Wayback Machine?  And if Larry Kestenbaum were Mr. Peabody, precisely who would be his pet boy Sherman?

Also, I'm wondering if John Leeke could find a web site we could use to explore the feasibility of pressing Upsidasium into service for the economical moving of historic structures to save them from demolition.
Dan Becker,  Executive Director            "What's this? Fan mail
Raleigh Historic                                     from some flounder?"
Districts Commission                             - Bullwinkle J. Moose