RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 23 May 1999 12:19:01 -0700
From:
Mark Hovila <[log in to unmask]>
When I was eating Bragg's I used to wake up with a puffy feeling in my
eyes
in the morning.  I figured it was the sodium.  The same thing, to a
lesser
degree, happens with wheat.  I noticed a very strong discharge from my
eyes
a few days after starting to use an herbal eyewash I bought from Dr.
Richard
Schulze's company, American Botanicals.  Supposedly this is good, an
indication that the eyes are detoxing, but I chickened out and stopped
using
it.  Maybe I'll
do it again soon, but for now I'm trying to detox my eyes more slowly
through eating raw food, occasional fasting, going without my glasses
as
much as
possible, and eye exercises like sunning, palming, moving my eyes
around a
lot, shifting
focus, etc.

Mark