RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 23 May 1999 02:06:09 EDT
From:
Steve Mathison <[log in to unmask]>
> Paul,
>
>  >Today I felt a detox coming out of my left eyeball.

>Barbara writes:
>
>Can you explain what you mean by this?
>
>I have long felt that my eyes are involved in some kind of elimination
>process. Sometimes they have felt gritty (as if there was sand in them),
>and occasionally I have woken up and could hardly open my eyes because
>they seemed to contain some kind of gluey discharge. At other times my
>vision seems slightly obscured, but clears when I rub my eyes. Generally,
>these symptoms are not present to the same degree in both eyes - the right
>eye seems to be more affected.

Hey, me too!  In fact, Barbara's symptoms are almost identical to
mine.  In
addition, my right eyeball seems to be the center of a deep achey pain
that
spreads out into the whole right side of my face (this has been going
on for
the last 3 days in addition to the same symptoms Barbara is
experiencing).
am hoping these are detox symptoms because I just started eating
completely
"raw" about 4 weeks ago.

Anyone else have detox from the eyes?

Steve