RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 13:24:32 +0200
From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Liza,

you said:
>On the other hand, I've also been told you can die from some awful
>superating sores that are growing on our local oysters, and yet I'll
>eat those raw

You lost me here. My dictionary has neither an entry for "superating"
nor a useful explanation for "sore". I understand "sore" as "wounded".
Please educate me.

Liza:
>Speaking of seafood body parts  --  have you ever seen that thing
>that sticks out of a clam shell?

No, but one time I saw a "thing" that hung out of the mouth of a
mackerel and wondered if it could be the tongue. A mackerel that made
:D while being caught ???!!!  No. It was a tiny fish that got eaten
just in the moment when the mackerel died. Strange.

Strange instinctive wishes,

Stefan

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]