RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 10:36:40 -0800
Hi All,

>, such as juniperberry
>and spikenard, which look attractive but
>which are also powerful chemicals.

I am looking for these for my soap making.

Funny the harsh warnings for natural oils (tho' necessary) when very
dangerous pharmaceutical preparations are foisted without warning upon the
unsuspecting. My aged mum was given Dilantin, a very strong chemical with
not a word of caution except 'take 300 mg daily'. Can you believe it?
She didn't even know what they were for let alone the side effects which
are shocking!
(She was also misdiagnosed and didn't even need them).

Sorry to be off topic but a chord was struck.

Great list!

Susan