RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Rex Harrill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 11:00:25 -0500
Nieft / Secola wrote:

> Very judicious of you to use the word _possible_. ;) If you actually read
> the related posts in the archives you can have little doubt about that
> particular "possibility". ;)

Thanks for the response, Kirt.  Sure, I could see the rip-off, but I used
'possible' kinda in a legal sense.  The original posts have a good bit of
judge, jury, & executioner type flaming and I, not having been present, stood
back.  I'm emotional enough with my own battles without getting caught up in
other fights.  But I can *feel* your pain.    :)

> If NFL's book passes your scrutiny test, you will be delighted with "Raw
> Eating". It is entirely anecdotal and emotional...

I've not read either.  Obviously, I won't touch NFL's work as long as the "P"
word is attached.  Is "Raw Eating" online to your knowlege?  I seem to
remember an essay online about 'Teach your children to eat raw' and there was
an Iranian name attached.  Could it be the same work?

Thanks,
Rex Harrill