RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 16:17:16 -0500
Forest asked Kirt,

> do you believe
> that man is the ruler of family, if so what is your feeling on women's > lib
> movement?

YEAH RIGHT ON FOREST. :D

I've been MEANING to ask Kirt that question, but just didn't have the
nerve. I think he's a male chauvinist, with all that hunting and killing
talk. He probably beats his wife too.

Yeah, c'mon Kirt, fess up, who d'ya think's the ruler of the family?

Okay, I'll come right out and say it: Do you have an outdoor barbecue? Who
grills the meat?

Yeah, and DO you like the females, or not, huh?

heh heh heh

Love Liza

--
[log in to unmask] (Liza May)