Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bill Gowan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 05:48:31 -0500
First you will need to obtain the dos drivers from your PC manufacturer.
(A good place to go if you are not sure where to get your CD drivers is at
www.windows95.com , he has links to a lot of sites for 32bit drivers.)

Add this line to the autoexec.bat on your boot floppy:
MSCDEX /D:MSCD001

Add the mscdex.exe file to the floppy, should be in c:\windows\command
directory

Assuming that the cd-driver you got from the manufacturer is named
vide-cdd.sys you would add this line to your config.sys file on the boot
floppy:
DEVICE=A:\VIDE-CDD.SYS /D:MSCD001

then copy the driver to the floppy, in this case it would be the file
"vide-cdd.sys"