CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The philosophy, work & influences of Noam Chomsky" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Martin William Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 16:10:17 +0200
Milutin writes:
> >The file is just text.  It may be unreadable text, but it is still
> >just text.
>
> No, if he likes to put a signature in his email, something you and I both
> do, I don't complain -- I even like it.
>
> It is different if you sending a file with all your emails.
>
> (I see your trying to pick another fight, so I'll stop)

No, I was trying to say, without being blunt, that dan's sending the
attachment by mistake was less annoying than your habit of sending
misspelled grunge lyrics.

And... this is a signature:

> Milutin

This is a misspelled grunge lyric:

> --
> Terror's tha product ya push
> Well I'm a truth addict
> Oh shit I gotta headrush

It's also a violation of their copyright, since you didn't even
attribute it to its owner, but, you being an anarchist, don't
feel obligated to play by those agreed rules.

martin