C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 19:09:23 +0000
7bit
From:
lawrence keplinger <[log in to unmask]>
this is kinggimp, i live in maryland and receive ssi and other benefits from
the state.   in the coming months i have the opportunity to earn some extra
income.  the problem is,  if receive any money it will decrease or cut off my
ssi.  also this will not be stead income, does any know i could get around this
problem with it come back to bite my ass.  also has anyone heard about the
PAST   program, or other programs that would let me the services i have now
plus medicare and have extra income.

much thanks,
kinggimp