C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jill Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 1998 18:00:17 EDT
Dear Steve,

I'm not sure I know what you mean -- you've always been way too bright for
me.  I will choose to take this note as a compliment; Van Gogh was a genius,
no? Perhaps my comment is too literal...

Indeed, there are things that could change at UCP, the organization has been
around a very long time, and old habits may die hard.  I am not at the
national office, rather I am at the Washington, DC/ Northern VA affiliate.
I will say, though, that I see so many positive things on the horizon for
both the national office and our local affiliate.  Both have new Executive
Directors, and both have been nothing but fully supportive of every effort I
have brought forward.

Let's hope my presence within the organization will add to the trend.

Steve,  as always you write beautifully.  Your year-end letter touched me.
I am so pleased to know that your soul is in a new place, and your mind and
heart are following.

Best,

Jill