From:
Beth Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 12:59:21 -0400

Hello everyone...the soon to be bride here :-)
I am in the US and will be getting married later this summer, and need
some assistance from the Canadian members of the list.

We will be staying in Fairmont Hot Springs, BC, for 6 days/7 nights. We
are then taking the Rocky Mountain train tour from Calgary to Vancouver,
and staying in downtown Vancouver for 3 days.  Can anyone from either
area give me some names/addresses of any food stores that are celiac
friendly?? I have heard someone speak of a gf bakery in Vancouver?... is
that still around and if so, is it in downtown Vancouver? I am planning
on having to bring some basics with us for the plane, etc. but would
prefer to not have to lug around a lot of food if possible. We will have
a kitchen in Fairmont to cook in - so any grocery stores with the basics
would be helpful.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Beth in CT, USA