RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gerry Coffey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 16:19:59 EST
In a message dated 3/13/99 12:27:37 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Hi all,

 "I have a friend" who has genital warts. He got them all burned off.
 I have trouble convincing him that renovation of his SAD with beer to
 something more healthy would help deter weird growths like this. He refuses
 to get the connection between nutrition and disease. Snoring and constant
 cold symptoms are chronic but he thinks this is normal
 What is one to do?

 Great list!

 All the best,
 Susan

Hi Susan:

After reading an article about our HEALTHY ALTERNATIVES practice in the
newspaper, a 65 year-old woman scheduled for eye surgery the next month got in
touch.

She also had multiple other problems including arthritis, therefore her
husband had to prepare the fresh juices and mostly raw diet we recommended.
(He was scheduled to have 8 colon polyps surgically removed when he took her
in for her check-up the next month.)

He rejected the diet we put her on but as he didn't wish to have prepare a
separate meal for himself, he consumed the same food she did.

When he took her in to see the doctor the next month her eye problem had
healed so sufficiently she no longer needed the surger. Seven of the husband's
eight polyps had disappeared, but he went ahead anyway and let the doctor
surgically remove the eighth.

FWIW:
Gerry