Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 15:38:25 +0200
In my experience, also the original ink that comes with the  factory
made, Canon BC-02 cartridges,  runs away with the slightest moisture.

I know that the cartridges used by HP are much more water resistant,
and that Lexmark has two types of black-ink cartridges: one that is not
supposed to be water resistant, and one that is supposed to be fully
water resistant.

On the other hand, if someone can recommend a refill for BC-02
cartridges that is water resistant, I would be very grateful.

Uzi

On 28 Jan 99, at 19:32, Robert Fisher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I to have a canon 200ex printer and have noticed the same moisture problem
> as you . If you use one of the ink cartridge refill kits on the market, they
> use water soluble ink but the factory ink which is supplied with a new
> cartridge is supposed to be non water soluble, thus no running for the most
> part.

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com