From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 1997 00:42:51 -0500
Before going to these drastic extremes, might I suggest you check a couple
other simpler options first.  Check your CMOS settings and make sure that
it is not trying to boot from the floppy as the first boot device.

If that doesn't fix the problem, you can use any "bootable"  floppy from
any Win95 system to start the notebook and then perform the SYS C: command
to reinstall the files John mentions in  #4.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====